THINGS TO BE REMEMBERED BY A TRUE JOSEPHYTE!
Our’s is a Purely English Medium School, therefore students along with staff speaks in English only, which enhances Spoken English skills of the students.. Discipline and punctuality is the backbone of our school and we all follow the rules and regulations. religiously.
- He/ she shall reach the school on time.
- All students will be seated in their respective classroom or designed activity room at least 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
- English will be the only language for all communication and the assignment.
- School dress or uniform of students will be prescribed by the school only.
- He/she shall be in prescribed uniform in school campus or the student may be sent back home.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the school premises. They can be used only in case of emergency with the specific permission of the faculty or should be deposited at lobby, to office staff.
- All students should participate in all the activities applicable to them.
- Friends and relatives are not allowed in the campus without prior permission.
- Recreation and refreshment areas are to be used ony during lunch break or after classes are over for the day.
- Computer and other similar technological equipment will be used only for authorized academic needs.
- Leave application for absence will be submitted for prior sanction or will be submitted immediately on arrival from leave in case of an emergency, with the proof.
- Any damage to the property of the institution will be viewed seriously and will be made good by the parents of the student who have damaged it.
- All the vehicles of staff and students should be parked in the authorized parking area only.
- All elders/ seniors faculty and staff members are to be respected and greeted.
- Obstruction or destruction of teaching, administration, seminar, class discussion and other activities will invite disciplinary action.
- Student will not forge, alter or misuse documents, records or letter heads of the schools/ institution.
- Students will not resort to unfair means in any exams or assessment.
In all such cases, St. Joseph’s is at its sole discretion shall determine the corrective action, which may even include discontinuation of the student from the school
CHANGE IN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Students will inform the school authorities in case of any change in name or contact information, instantly by giving it in writing.
USE OF AUTOMATION AND OFFICE EQUIPMENTS
Office equipments like internet, computer, fax, photocopy facilities are available for students for academic purpose, with the prior permission of the faculty or administration head.
The V- Set enabled interactive boards are installed in the classrooms, students must take care not to damage them.
SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
Sports activities, cultural events and competitions will be organized regularly to enable students to develop their talent. Student committees and subject clubs will be responsible for the conduction of all activities under the guidance of the faculty.
Regular group and individual counseling sessions will be conducted for students by the faculty and experts. Parents will also be involved in some of these sessions to give them an update on the student’s progress and behavior.
RTE (right to education)
St. Joseph’s Group is committed to co-operate with the Govt. of India and Govt. of Rajasthan in successful implementation of RTE (right to education) for helping the under privileged students from the weaker section of the society, for this, the schools of the St. Joseph’s Group offer 25% of the seats, available in their lowest class for the admission under RTE. No fees will be charged from these students. Proper, public notices are issued by the schools in this regards.
The institution has a student welfare department which has a team of counselors and medical practitioners. They will be available for any assistance. Library is located in the campus. It has a vast array of books, magazines and journals on different fields. The textbooks and reference books are provided for reference and reading in the library. Photocopying facility is available during library hours. The computer centre is well equipped with software to provide multi-user facilities. All the computers are connected with on line UPS to provide backup to the computers in case of electricity interruption. Drinking water is supplied through Aqua-Guard and Water Coolers. The complete school campus is well connected to Power Back-Up facility through generators.
ASSESSMENT, APPRAISAL & EVALUATION
The assessment is based on the following aspects: Class performance and participation in school activities.
APPRAISAL: Appraisals are made through Awards, Shields and Scholarships.
A minimum of 75% of attendance is essential for all students. The decision in this regard will remain final and no representation will be accepted.
PROCEDURE & CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
PROCEDURE: Admissions are open for boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed or religion. A personal interview of the student is an essential condition for admission to any of the classes, except in initial class.
CONDITION: For Pre-Prep standard- The minimum age for admission is three years and the child should be able to express himself/herself clearly in Hindi or English.
From standards Prep. to V- a written test is taken in English, Mathematics, Hindi & G.K. Interview is taken after the test. From standards VI to XII: (Subjects to the availability of seats) A written test in English, Mathematics, Hindi & G.K., Science, Social Science. The interview follows the test.
Pre-Prep:-Birth Certificate (Attested Photo Copy)
Prep. to XII- Transfer Certificate (original) If a child has attended any school prior to admission to this institution.
Photocopy of the Mark sheet of the last class passed, (duly attested)
3 latest photographs (passport size) of the student.
Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
Aadhar Card copy (Attested)
Caste Certificate from govt. authority if the student belongs to OBC/SC/ST or any reserved classes. (Attested photocopy)
PURCHASE OF ADMISSION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ADMISSION IN ANY CLASS. IT DEPENDS ON THE SEATS AVAILABLE AND THE WRITTEN TEST OF THE PUPIL.
PRE-PREP & PREP :-
Boys: Dress as prescribed by the school, Black shoes (Polish able)
Girls: Dress as prescribed by the school, Black shoes (Polish able)
Classes I TO XII :-
Boys: Bottle Green Trousers, White Shirt (Combination)
Girls: Bottle Green Tunic, White Blouse (Combination) and White Hair Band.
COMMON FOR ALL
Black shoes (polishable) White socks, tie, belt, V-neck Bottle Green Sweater (from Pre-Prep. To IV) Bottle Green Blazer for classes V onwards (with school crest), MahroonDastar/ Patka (for Sikh boys).
WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY UNIFORM
Classes Ist to XII- Blue Jeans House T- Shirts, White Socks and white P. T. Shoes.
Note: On Sports events the students must wear their House Uniform.