- International Education Excellence Award by International Business Productivity Forum, New Delhi.
- Credent Shikshak Ratna Award 2018.
- Indian Achievers Award for Pioneer in E- Education.
- Social Connect Award 2017, Jaipur
- 1st position in Rajasthan in IMAS National Combine Sports & Games Tournament, 2016.
- 35 Gold Medals, 13 Silver Medals, 3 Bronze Medals & 4 Championship Trophies in IMAS National.
- Winner of “Bharat Shiksha Ratna Award”.
- ResoSTART-1st Position.
- Certiﬁcate of Merit from CBSE-For securing maximum 10 CGPA in class X.
- Best NGO Award.
- 4th (S. T.) and 28th Rank-All over India in IIT-JEE.
- Large number of selections in KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Prothsahan Yojna) of President of India. PMT, CA, C.S. and other professional courses.
- 57th District Tournament Swimming Champion.
- 1st position- under 14 cricket team 57th District Level Sports Tournament Best 8- Handball Team CBSE West Zone (under-19 Boys).
- 58th District Tournament Swimming Champion.
- NTSE Best Participation School.
- Gold Medal in Badminton National Level.
- Selection for IIT Delhi for Robotics Competition.
- Lage of all these organizations , industry, club, Govt of india from Prime
Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal, Minister - Human Resources & Development Shri Om Birla, Speaker of The Lok-Saba, Government Of India Shri Shanti Dhariwal, UDH Minister, Government of Rajasthan
Hon'ble Cabinet Minister of Education, Higher Education - Mr. Manish Sisodia ,
Minister of Education - Hon’ble Ramesh Pokhriyal Ji
NKF Karate Do Fderation of India (NKF)
Amity University Registrar Hon’ble Dr. Nitin Bhardwaj
National Karate Championship 2017
- An National Curriculum framework standards
- Experienced Management Team
- Student: Adult ratio 30:L
- An atmosphere of happiness and security.
- Pollution free and eco-friendly environment
- Excellent academic staff
- Smart Class Rooms
- Regular tours, camps, excursions, workshops, seminars and interactive sessions.
- High-Tech computer labs and well stocked library.
- Topper in Board Exams for 3 consecutive years.
- Transport from all corners of the city by bus and other vehicles.
- Most affordable and economic fee structure for all classes. (Value for your reading)
- Scholarships up to 100% (Terms & Condition applied)
- Outdoor game facilities such as swimming, football, volleyball, basketball, martial arts, Horse Riding, Athletics, Khokho, Martial Arts etc.
- Indoor games room.
- Inﬁrmary cum First Aid Room.
- Library cum Resource Room, Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms