Vision & Mission
Open doors to open minds empathetic to prepare the grounds for the future of our nation”. Together with our school community we will educate, equire and inspire each and every student to bring their best selves to school, become independent learners, and participate actively in a complex and constantly changing, culturally diverse World.
Our mission is to develop well rounded, empathetic individuals. who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
- To Our mission is to develop well rounded, empathetic individuals. who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
- To help Parents and teachers acquire new knowledge and new skills for the guidance of the children.
To make students creative, resourceful, conﬁdent and independent thinkers. ROLE OF PARENTS IN EDUCATION Since parents have conferred life on their children, they have a most solemn obligation to educate their offspring. Hence parents must be acknowledged as the ﬁrst and foremost educators of their children. Their role as educators is so decisive that scarcely anything can compensate for their role.
- Our Kindergarten focuses is to provide a happy stimulating early learning and child care experience which promotes each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development.
- Our high school is a student centered organization delivering excellence in education.
- Our team is committed to our students, our communities and each other. We believe that our cohesion and morale help us to achieve excellence in our Schools.
- To ensure the relevance of education in this World with easy access to technology.
- St Joseph school community is committed to multiple pathways toward excellence and achievement for all students.
St. Joseph’s Group is one of the most prestigious groups of schools in India. Founded as a Public School in 1998 in Kota, it is a private institution run by the ST. JOSEPH EDUCATIONAL and WELFARE SOCIETY.
It is recognized by the Department of Education, of different State Governments and the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. 13 schools in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR are members of the St. Joseph’s Family. One of the schools of the group is accredited as “Microsoft Showcase School”.
The Group is also ISO certiﬁed and ensures good quality and reliable services.
Life at ST. JOSEPH’S GROUP centers on a shared commitment to an Academic Excellence, Intellectual Growth, Art, Physical Development, and high standards of Ethical Awareness, Sportsmanship and Community Service. The Group’s traditions and accessibility to C.B.S.E. board curriculum add depth to each student’s life. The Group upholds the founder’s commitment towards excellence in all ﬁelds, with emphasis on its motto “FACTA NON VERBA.”
- An National Curriculum framework standards
- Experienced Management Team
- Student: Adult ratio 30:L
- An atmosphere of happiness and security.
- Pollution free and eco-friendly environment
- Excellent academic staff
- Smart Class Rooms
- Regular tours, camps, excursions, workshops, seminars and interactive sessions.
- High-Tech computer labs and well stocked library.
- Topper in Board Exams for 3 consecutive years.
- Transport from all corners of the city by bus and other vehicles.
- Most affordable and economic fee structure for all classes. (Value for your reading)
- Scholarships up to 100% (Terms & Condition applied)
- Outdoor game facilities such as swimming, football, volleyball, basketball, martial arts, Horse Riding, Athletics, Khokho, Martial Arts etc.
- Indoor games room.
- Inﬁrmary cum First Aid Room.
- Library cum Resource Room, Audio-visual Room.
- Seminar and Conference Rooms
Pioneer in E- Education Award
Indian Achievers Award for Pioneer in E- Education.
International Education Excellence
International Education Excellence Award by International Business Productivity Forum, New Delhi.
IMAS National Combine Sports & Games Tournament,
35 Gold Medals, 13 Silver Medals, 3 Bronze Medals & 4 Championship Trophies in IMAS National.
I I T-JEE Rank
4th (S. T.) and 28th Rank-All over India in IIT-JEE.
IMAS National Combine Sports & Games Tournament,
1st position in Rajasthan in IMAS National Combine Sports & Games Tournament, 2016.
Kishore Vaigyanik Prothsahan Yojna
Large number of selections in KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Prothsahan Yojna) of President of India. PMT, CA, C.S. and other professional courses.
Credent Shikshak Ratna
Credent Shikshak Ratna Award 2018.
Certiﬁcate of Merit from CBSE
Certiﬁcate of Merit from CBSE-For securing maximum 10 CGPA in class X.
st joseph school
St Joseph School have the best of infrastructure with a right blend of State of Art Smart Classrooms, Art & Craft Laboratories, Libraries, Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) labs, Computer Labs, Sports Facilities etc. It is a Group which has its priorities in place, beginning with the understanding of a child’s basic psyche, analyzing the way he or she reacts to a situation and trying to focus on the most productive methodologies of teaching, where the students feel at home with what’s being taught. These are followed by educating them how to face the World, trying to build conﬁdence in them, focusing on life-skills and guiding them on how to always come up with their best. And last but certainly not the least, focusing on the basic C.B.S.E., Delhi curricular and co-curricular activities.
It’s surroundings provide an educational atmosphere to its pupils. It has pollution free campuses. An effective school facility is responsive to the changing programs of educational delivery, and this is what St. Joseph Group provides an environment that is comfortable, safe, secure, accessible, well illuminated, well ventilated and aesthetically pleasing.
CHAIRMAN & DIRECTOR
DR. AJAY SHARMA
St. Joseph's - "Where the innocent souls socialize." We at St. Joseph's believe that education should mould each student in such a way that the spirit of God can also dwell in each one of them. We aim to nurture Good Human Beings and responsible citizens....
Dr. Marina Sharma
The child is the most precious and valuable gift of our life. All our aims, purpose, process, choices and decisions change as soon as we become parent.The focus and centre of our lives changes completely. Being sensitive to this fact, we have created an environment that your child deserves and that you can trust....